Rachel Jablon-O’Grady, RMST, is the founder of MSK Guide and a specialist in musculoskeletaI ultrasound with over 20 years of experience. Rachel received her training through the experts at Thomas Jefferson University and completed numerous specialty workshops and advanced level training courses. A published author and senior authority on the topic of MSK ultrasound, Rachel has helped devise and deliver MSK ultrasound training curriculum and programs to a variety of audiences. She has performed over 10,000 ultrasound exams and needle guidance procedures. Rachel has a great passion for horses.
During her free time, Rachel can be found at the barn with her yellow lab and two beautiful daughters roping and riding!
With 20 years of experience performing over 10,000 ultrasound exams and needle guidance procedures, MSK Guide has proudly become the leading authority on MSK ultrasounds. We've helped devise and deliver MSK ultrasound training curriculum and programs for Doctors looking to incorporate MSK into their practices, medical students, physical therapists and MSK technicians. MSK Guide has been instrumental in defining and delivering the methodology of MSK ultrasound into several offices and clinics.
MSK Guide can be found throughout the metropolitan Phoenix area, serving Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale and more.
MSK Guide is trusted by the following medical practices:
- Barrow Neurological Institute - Raj Singh, MD.
- Arrowhead Health Centers - Deepesh Shah, MD / Robert West, MD
- Specialty Pain Management - Ajay Narwani, MD
- Scott Ellis, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
- Elevate Health - L. Markham McHenry, DO
- Infinite Healing Center - Dr. Tony Rodriguez
- Physicians United Surgery Center
- Southwest Naturopathic Physicians
- Ankit Chander, MD
- Suneil Jain, NMD
- Daniel Saunders, DPM
- Page Family Medicine - Bob Page, MD
- Fiel Family and Sports Medicine - Tom Fiel, DO